Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Jddg5wa's 3D Thread

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
jddg5wa polycounter lvl 8
So I am currently working on an arcade machine. I have made the high poly model and am needing to texture before moving onto the low poly model and LODs. This will be a game asset. I have also tested with a display but I have realized I need to modify the display to have larger photos.

94075_WIP_Renders_Display__Mid_Resize.png

Anything I could improve on? I am still testing what works so feedback is very appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• Mis-Fire
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mis-Fire polycounter lvl 3
    Hey jddg5wa, so far so good. You going for realistic or stylized in the final asset?
  • jddg5wa
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mis-Fire wrote: »
    Hey jddg5wa, so far so good. You going for realistic or stylized in the final asset?

Thanks! The final model will be realistic but a soft realism; I don't care for photo realism. Imagine The Sims series with more details in the model textures.
  • jddg5wa
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Took a break from the arcade cabinet to complete a model from my "point items" asset pack I am creating. This was just a test render before the other assets in the pack are completed.

Point_Items_Skch_Sm.jpg~original

ikqMECk6IfI2e.gif

I've been back to work on the arcade machine so look for that soon! As usual feedback and critique is more than welcome.