Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

E.V.E Protomecha WIP

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Texelion polycounter lvl 8
Hey guys ! I started this one months ago, but I don't have the time to finish the entire character for now, so I thought I could try a bust instead. The goal was to practice with hard surface/mecha characters.

Current progress :

eve_bust_01_by_texelion-d6uytc7.jpg

Any feedback could help ^^.

Replies

• Texelion
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Texelion polycounter lvl 8
    Tried to render it in ZBrush and add some details in photoshop. Not happy with the hair. And it's maybe a bit too dark.

eve_bust_02_by_texelion-d6v5iwl.jpg

Update of the body with the new face. I'm gonna add some metal parts on the crotch, it's really strange not to have something in this area, even if it looks OK in the comic book...

Eve05.jpg
  • D4V1DC
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    D4V1DC polycounter lvl 18
    Theres my girl, I say my girl because I made her waaayyy back during the Bad Girl contest by Paul Steed(rip) He picked mine out of all others to rip me a new one, I was shocked as shit and honored :) love that guy for that though.
    So one day she will be my I made it Steed I made it, return.

Yea it is me, hi guys! If anyone remembers that besides me and if anyone does feel free to post :) .

Yea that comic book is cool and she was a favorite of mine, still haven't got around to my old man. I should have started with her but meh it is not like I can't do her one day, she was also going to be my hard surface gal, odd coincidence I guess.

It is nice to see another fan of this comic since it only lasted 6 issues.
    I like the way she came out and the textures aren't that bad.

Your hard surface is coming along, can't wait to see what you do with the crotch area.