Home Technical Talk

Zbrush Curve Brush Problem

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
DesignByKivi polycounter lvl 11
Ello Polycounters!

I´ve been working on a portfolio piece recently, and been having some hard time tweaking my curves; they just won't stay still when I move one section of it.

Doing fine adjustments is pretty much impossible and I'm starting to run out of patience.
jv5CYIv.gif

Anyone here who might know a trick or two how to make them "bend" to my will. (Pun intended)

Cheers!

Replies

• ryebot
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ryebot polycounter lvl 5
    I'm sad this never got replied to, but I needed a thread to vent: I've had more success trying to tame a wet noodle than I have with getting zbrush curves to move where I want. It feels completely haphazard to the point where I wonder how anyone is actually getting results, or if I'm living in a simulation. Been trying to rough in some hair with the curve tubes brush for the past hour and I'm ready to lose my mind.
  • musashidan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    musashidan high dynamic range
    I don't even bother. I get them roughly in place and use other tools. Move topological, and autogroup everything and mask transpose. 
  • kanga
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kanga quad damage
    You can lock the start and or lock the end of the curve. I  use  the tube curve brush mainly for trimming around panels. Given,... they can be slippery little devils!