Home Technical Talk

PhotoShop CS6- Rotate Canvas Locked- Intuos5

s6
polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
s6 polycounter lvl 10
Hey guys. I've had this problem on and off for a few months ever sense I got my tablet (intuos 5 medium). I'll be using Photoshop, for weeks rotating, painting, using touch features fine. Then out of nowhere, The rotation of the canvas 'locks'. Try to use the touch wheel to change brush size, zoom, layer pan, And it all works fine. Just not Rotate.

Assuming it was Wacom drivers, I update, Try a few past drivers, And nothing helps. The only thing I've found to fix the problem is uninstall and reinstall Photoshop. Which is fairly annoying. I haven't even been able to find what button/menu/feature in Photoshop the scroll wheel interacts with to try it manually. If it even exists. If it helps at all, when i try to rotate, all the menu buttons get the little line under them like when you tap alt. I don't know if that's relevant, But that's only clue photoshops giving me :poly141:

All the searching I've done usually yields wacom driver issues, So any advice you guys could lend in remedying the problem would be most appreciated :)

Thanks,

-Mike

Edit: Ops. Sorry guys. Didn't mean to put this in General Discussion. Thought i was in Tech talk:poly136:

Replies