Home General Discussion

Construct 2 vs Flash Professional CC

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
SaboR1996 polycounter lvl 8
So i'm wanting to create a game, didn't know where to create the post, but its my first time at creating a game, I have been playing around with construct, and have grasped it quite well and i'm learning quick with it, I have learnt to do animation in flash previously but still struggle with it on the action script and coding side.

What i am asking is, should i stick with construct 2 or should i start to learn flash CC instead?

Replies

• VPrime
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    VPrime polycounter lvl 9
    I would say stick to construct. You will have to do a lot of things from scratch with Flash, when construct gives you amazing starting point.

Plus Construct is fairly powerful and very flexible.

Also, as a shameless plug. If you have an iPad you can try out GamePress. Its an iPad app we made to allow users to make games right on the iPad. :) (www.gamepressapp.com). It is fairly complete feature set comparable to Construct (though still a ways to go).
  • SaboR1996
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SaboR1996 polycounter lvl 8
    To be honest i wasn't really looking at phone games such as for apple or android, was really looking for more browser games, I don't own a phone, so i cant exactly work with it well.

But thanks for the advice!