Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Envart polycounter lvl 6
    Cool, I like the comp image!
  • Xoliul
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xoliul polycounter lvl 14
    I'd line up the skull eyesockets on his balaclava with his goggles. It bothers me a bit how they're offset.
  • Lonewolf
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Lonewolf polycounter lvl 18
  • Sir Apple
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sir Apple polycounter lvl 8
    Looks better with that adjustment - good stuff man!
  • ysalex
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ysalex interpolator
    Lone wolf I always enjoy your presentation almost as much as I enjoy your work itself.
  • Shrike
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shrike interpolator
    The render is nice and the camera projection is really cool, but you have a really bad taste in fonts. You use comic sans here, the gears of war freefont Locust Resistance on your portfolio as main font, and Impact for page navigation, and use strokes on grunge fonts (well grunge fonts are terrible in general, best done by yourself) which are crimes in graphic design.

My advice would be to not use any of the fonts in your portfolio again, except Gunplay which is decent, the one you used on hawken, still the rest is total no-go to be perfectly honest.

If you have no experience with type, just stay with simple and classy sans serifs you did not get from windows built in, and avoid mixing sans serif with serifs.

http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=501&page=2
    (never take from page1)

Nice model and render, maybe a little self illumination on the eyes so they appear more white , also why horizontal format if you clearly have a vertical artwork ?

Also note that you used a cold yellow (on font) with a warm yellow artwork, which doesn't fit at all and is a very common mistake , yellow =/= yellow

Why not spend some time in presentation when you mastered 3D so hard ; ) It is fun aswell when you get a little into it, non-flat colored backgrounds, soft gradients, layout and typography all these things.

damn they had fine visuals in the movie