Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Untitled Game Project - Looking for Team Members

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
AndrewHelenek polycounter lvl 6
I am currently looking to assemble a team for a game project I have been sitting on for some time. The game is very small, a team of three people should be enough to complete the project. I have a design document typed up that I would be more then happy to share with anyone interested in the project.

What I offer the team, my animation and rigging work. I will be handling all of that, to see my work you can view my website at <www.andrewhelenek.com>.

As far as what I am looking for;

3D ARTIST: someone capable of creating the assets, there isn't much that is needed, a general breakdown, one character model, (three if your up for it), an arena, a single weapon and a few set pieces. You would also be responsible for handling the general design a feel of the game as well.

PROGRAMMER: ready to dive into Unity. The mechanics of the game are simple, it's an over the shoulder third person angle with a game show twist. AI isn't required but if possible, a big plus!

I would like to keep the team as small as possible, and for the time being it is UNPAID. However when the project is completed I plan on releasing it on Desura, as well as creating it's own website to host the game, at which point the revenue the game generates, if any, will be split between everyone working on the project.

Without going to much of the details in public, the general idea of the game is a public extinction game show with a fun wacky twist. The general look of the game is not something gorey or realistic but rather cartoony and fun. The game will be a 3 player free for all with a third person over the shoulder camera angle. Rounds are very quick, and games will be played with a best of X mentality. The game idea is small, and not very ambitious, it will remain a small fun project for those who are interested.

If you are interested after reading this email me your profolio at <animation@andrewhelenek.com> for more details.

Cheers! :thumbup:

Replies