Home Contests & Challenges Archives

ESCAPE – [Sewer Trash] – mats effect]

Hey all, finally getting started on my entry looks like it could be a weekend only project at the moment for me with all the uni work I have going out but regardless if I can get it all done in time or not I am excited to get going.

Story

Very Killzone/Dishonored/Falling Skies inspired setting. Thinking something along the lines of a prisoner who has escaped and is on the run making his way though the sewers outside the prison. Very dark oppressive society (Nazi Germany 200+ years in the future kind of thing).

Blocking out some stuff at the moment but I really like the idea of a large drainage grate (like you can see in the Resistance concept below) with rain powering down and a massive killzone inspired roadblock with Spot light attached shining down.

The guy is almost neck deep in the water maybe hiding behind some steps as guards start to arrive in the sewer. He can see an old wooden rowboat ahead of him but first he needs to get to it and unlock the metal gate blocking the rest of the way down stream.

xAzqMFc.jpg

4WcoJ3m.jpg

Replies