Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Dark knight

greentooth
Offline / Send Message
Kend greentooth
UPDATE

hello Im doing a model based off concept art by Rupid79 or his real name
jung myung lee from cghub, heres his cghub page http://cghub.com/images/view/361733/

and here is the concept

And here is what i got for the face so far, the scars are just masked in quickly to give me a idea of what it will look like.

No perspective

Perspective

I rarely get any form of response from polycount but i have a good feeling about this. PLS CRIT THX!!

Replies

• almighty_gir
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    almighty_gir ngon master
    really cool concept, looking forward to seeing how you handle some of the armour shapes.

in terms of crits for the head, i feel like the eyes need to be a little smaller, the nose needs to be straighter, and not have such a bulbous end. in the concept the nose is extremely straight and ends in a very sharp shape, compared to the roundness your sculpt has.

also, i would emphasize the muscles in the face less and smooth it all out, and then work in roughness like pock marks, light scarring and such, that seems like it would suit the concept more.
  • Kend
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Kend greentooth
    almighty_gir : thx for the crit :D

ok so here is a update right now im working on the anatomy and shape and silohuette of the face right now trying to get the anatomy down and making it look like the concept

heres my update

now im going to start working on the body and armor a bit, take a break from the face and analyze it more and HOPEFULLY get sum more crits :D