Home General Discussion

Help Greenlight 'Tower of Guns' on Steam

blankslatejoe
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
blankslatejoe polycounter lvl 18
Update: 11/19/13: News!
Tower of Guns is on sale for the next 10 hours over at IndieGameStand.com for the cheap price of pay-what-you-want! Other bonuses: SteamKeys, the soundtrack, wallpapers, an e-book I wrote in 2011 and original artwork from the game!

Update: 10/30/13: News!
TOWER OF GUNS HAS BEEN GREENLIT!

Thanks so much guys for your support! after 200-some days on Greenlight, Tower of Guns will now for sure be making its way to the Steam platform in the future! Wooo!

For those of you who pre-ordered the game through my site--it'll be a few months before I get the steam backend stuff all figured out, but eventually you all will get steam keys!

Hi Polycount!

Hopefully this is the right place to plug this. I've seen Greenlight threads in PnP and in GenDisc both...

Since 38 Studios (where I used to work) shut down, I decided that if I was going to work for a company that went out of business, it might as well be my own company!

So for the last few months I've been working on a fast paced, FPS called Tower of Guns.
It's got a lot of roguelike elements. In fact, it's kinda like FTL mixed with Doom. Sorta.

Anyway, here's a link to the Steam Greenlight page!

[URL] http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=132007077[/URL]

And a direct link to the trailer:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjsCcJr1WuI"]Tower of Guns Pre-Pre-Pre Alpha GameplayTrailer 1080p - YouTube[/ame]

And here's a pretty screenshot:

screen3.jpg

I've been handling everything myself except music (which my brother does). There's been a lot of learning-as-I-go and some things I know are in dire need of lovin', but for a one-man team I think it could be worse.

There's some more screens and a devblog at www.towerofguns.com

I'd appreciate any votes or feedback you wonderful folks have to offer! Thanks!

Replies