Home General Discussion

Justified

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
ebagg polycounter lvl 17
Curious if anyone watches this show here!

Replies

• HardBaller
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HardBaller polycounter lvl 7
    Aye i do. Have to admit that i'm a bit behind on the show now because of... well just to busy learning and training and other stuff but i'm going to watch all missed episodes tomorrow and coming week. Great show. Written well and good acting. Might not recognize some of them right away but it's a pretty seasoned cast. And maybe the best time to describe it imho is that justified is like a modern day western. Plus after his (Olyphant's) great performance in deadwood this is a great addition to that "theme".
  • Joshua Stubbles
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Joshua Stubbles polycounter lvl 19
    I watched the first 2 seasons, but have missed the rest. I need to get back on it though, it's a great show.
  • MiAlx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MiAlx polycounter lvl 10
    Yeah, I am watching it. Like Hardballer said, Modern day western describes it pretty well. It really is a great show, good actors etc. :)
  • ebagg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ebagg polycounter lvl 17
    To those who aren't caught up with the current fourth season, I highly recommend it you do. The first season was pretty episodic but after that they really got into character development and making a lot of interlocking storylines. Plus this season's body count is ridiculous, they've definitely upped the stakes more than ever!
  • MiAlx
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MiAlx polycounter lvl 10
    Haha yeah the body count really is ridiculous, but in a good way.

Man, anyone remember the scene (I think it was in season 2) where the main character threw a bullet on a guy on the floor and said: "The next one will come faster"?

That was badass. :D
  • System
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    System admin
    "The next one will come faster"?

That was badass. :D

If i was a marshal or some shit i would do this all the time. except that they catalog every bullet or some shit.. :(
    anyway best line ever
  • ceebee
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ceebee polycounter lvl 14
    It's the closest thing to a PG-rated modern day Deadwood I'll get. Timothy Olyphant makes a badass law man regardless of time period.