Home Unreal Engine

renderCam_blurrines

whenever I use the 'Create Movie' button the first 5 seconds or so of footage are always blurry, it always takes a while for everything to come into focus, so I always have to cut a bunch of footage at the beginning of the clip, I always need to give myself soooo much extra space at the beginning of a sequence.
Is there a way to stop this in UDK?:poly127:

Replies

• decorix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    decorix polycounter lvl 11
    Hi,

I have experienced the same problems. I haven't found a solution to it yet. I haven't tried it yet with the latest build yet (nov2012).
    Let me know if you find a answer/solution to it. Thanks
  • blankslatejoe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    blankslatejoe polycounter lvl 18
    By blurry--do you mean that the scene itself it blurry, or just the textures look low res? If it's the later then it means the textures havent fully loaded yet and there's not much you can do other than optimize the level (ripping out all textures that arent in your shot) or use a beefier machine to capture with. Or wait, like you have been doing. If its actually post processing than I'm not sure what's going on..are you setting up a matinee and kismet to capture with?
  • decorix
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    decorix polycounter lvl 11
    He means when you look back at you're movie.. it looks terible blurred, textures and scene,,, but after a few seconds it more or less disapears when I gets going. I have the same problem. It think it needs to buffer the textures... I haven't found a solution yet. But you would expect it would just record normaly. Even when you look at ur bmp sequence you can see it.