Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Bertie the pipe bomb

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Popolo polycounter lvl 5
We got our personal projects going in school we're we get three weeks (half time) to do our own project. To further my skill in texturing I decided to go with my favorite Ashley Wood character "Bertie MK".

900128_press01-001.jpg

2247457119_7a2e117d49_o.jpg

During this this I will create high-poly, low-poly, texture and rig everything so a bit stressful but pushing hard to make this one done and portfolio-ready.

I'm currently on my second day, out of ten, and I started with the items that I felt would be toughest modeling, meaning the gun and the handgrenade.
I'll start with the robot-body today and If I have enough time I'll add the machete and the bags.

bertiegun.jpg

bertiegun2.jpg

C & C is more then welcome :)

Replies

• Popolo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Popolo polycounter lvl 5
    Big update:

bertiepersp.jpg

bertieturnaround.jpg

Only thing left to do now is the bags and finish the low-poly, tomorrow I'll hopefully start baking.
  • Popolo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Popolo polycounter lvl 5
    And now to draw the rest of the f*ckin owl... At last that's what this post feels like. Created the low-poly baked the normal and started texturing it. On the texture side it still has quite the way to go and I know they're a lot of thing to fix. But I threw up a basic scene in marmoset to help me texture this character and I*ll add more rust, better scratches and some dirt.

beautyhl.jpg

turnaround.jpg

C & C is welcome :)