Home Technical Talk

Stylized Zbrush costom Brushes

Hey guys so i have bean working on these brushes last week, decided to share em with you.
pack include:

aj_polish - is a really strong polish brush that can cut edges off, it is similar to trim dynamic but much more stronger
aj_noise - is great for some rock texture, use carfully, i only put a bit and then polish it on top just to create some random small noise
aj_pinch - is same as normal pinch but slightly modified to not distort your shape as much so its perfect to pinch some cracks
aj_rubslasj - is great to start and end your crack with or for any kind of slashing on your mesh
aj_slash - is almost the same as rub slash, but this one has more shape to it so you can brake rocks with it
aj_chip - is great for small cracks on corners and braking things, i usually use polish on top to make random shapes
aj_cracks - is pretty much orbs cracks brush which is same as dam standard for character artist, but much more crisper witch will allow you to make nice cracks

hope they will help everyone good luck, i might do a tutorial soon on how to do some stylized sculpting

you can get them here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/koywce

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=34635

Replies