Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Dark Star Zodiac: Scorpio WIP

interpolator
Offline / Send Message
jmiles interpolator
I've posted this in the WAYWO thread already, but I figured I would start up a thread with it. Been doing a lot of designing over the last few months, and now it's time to get crankin on some 3D. I'm working on a project that is based around Greek and Egyptian mythology of the Zodiac. I'll be designing all the 12 deities, and then making 3D prints and game res models from these figures.. Here is the body of work I've done for the project already. Some of the images were designed more simply with flat shapes and patterning, and others became more rendered. I've started with Virgo, Pisces, Sagittarius, and Scorpio-- and as you'll see, I've begun the basemesh of the version of Scorpio that I liked the best. I'm going to go back and render up clearer revisions of the other characters. I'm not looking for crit feedback at this point, I am simply sharing my progress and experience here. I plan to open up to the community and share Live-Streams as I work. I hope you enjoy the work to come. Cheers.

most recent 11/10/12

scorpioblockin10.jpg

darkstarlogo.jpg

finalscorpiomotif.jpg

scorpioblockin04.jpg[/URL]

scorpiomotifs01.jpg

scorpiomotifs02.jpg

scorpiomotifs03.jpg

scorpiomotifs04.jpg

scorpiomotifs05.jpg

sagittariasroughs01.jpg

sagittariasroughs02.jpg