Home Contests & Challenges Archives

[Mixamo Contest] Half of the Hobo

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
MrOneTwo polycounter lvl 12
I hope I will be able to finish it despite beginning of the semester. The concept is to make hobo zombie riding on a small cart which homeless people use when they don't have legs ... you know, this simple wooden cart, pushing with your hands... yeah... ;p

Here is the first sketch I made in Zbrush. I still need to find/create some concept.

U45C3R.png

Replies

• Anais
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cool concept and nice first draft. (Kinda reminds me of actor Jon Gries, for some reason!)

Quick note though: Without legs, it will most likely not qualify for the Frankenstein prize since you won't be able to Auto-Rig it. Maybe you could keep the hobo idea and make him a biped? Or not... your call. Just wanted to put it out there.

Looking forward to seeing more of this!
  • reverendK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    reverendK polycounter lvl 7
  • MrOneTwo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    MrOneTwo polycounter lvl 12
    Anais - yeah I know I won't be able to rig it :( Unfortunately this idea is driven by the lack of time. I hope that by choosing concept like that I will be able to finish it on time.

reverendK - THIS HAT ALL THE WAY !!! thanks for the reference. I will use winter hat with flaps on ears!

Concept I drew (I'm not really good at drawing ...;p )

KWNfPD.png

I will use the pumpkin in his neck since I really like this idea. Probably no pumpkin in his stomach. I will make some intestines there probably. Head won't be skull. It's just placeholder in the concept. I also changed my mind about left arm.

For now he looks like this:

n87GoU.png