Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Lullaby of Silence - Game Project

greentooth
Offline / Send Message
tsabszy greentooth

Logo_For_WebSite.jpg

Hey all! I thought i'd share a project i'm working on in my sparetime. Right now the team consists of only few people and our plan is to accomplish our goal with a reasonably small team, if possible.

So far i don't want to spoil to much, but here are some details:

the game itself is called Lullaby of Silence
it's an adventurer, survival horror game with a bit of a hand painted style. as the game will have a deep story (also multiplayer/ccop later), my aim is to create a not cartoony, but kind of a serious look (yet there's very little art submitted, but we'll show stuff when more details are layed down)

Indiedb site link

Fallow us on Facebook this way

website this way (details later :( )

I'll post major progress updates later on. Please feel free to spare your opinion about it, constructive crits, questions are apreciated as this forum is a great game-dev art community, i expect a lot of help from you guys!

Replies

• tsabszy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    tsabszy greentooth
    Prologue

"Once someone said: "There are demons in all of us, but it's the choice of the person if they want to let the demon in and take control”, but what happens if we are the demons, who just don't accept who they truly are, or just the ones that don't know how to use their powers?
    Most of the people, well if I can call them like that, will spend their lives looking for the answers to those questions, but for me that real questions are: “What happens if we could control the demon inside of us and use their powers?” and “How could we control the demon?”
    My name is, let’s say Gabriel that name sounds pretty good to me. I am one of the first creators of the under city, called “Pacem”. Hopefully this place will be safer in the future, where our children can live safely without any fear demons.
    I promise to find the way to control the thing that is inside of us, so nobody will ever turn into a monster again or I will spend my whole life trying to find the way."

See you guys soon.
  • SimonT
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SimonT interpolator
    Really dig the picture :) Can't wait to see ingame stuff.