Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Female Angel Statue

Hey everybody! First time poster here poly120.gif

Right now I'm working on a group project in school, were creating a town and graveyard scene in UDK that revolves around the theme of a "Playfull Horror". Lots of stylization and hand painted textures. This is the first time I've attempted a cartoon style scene, as well as my first female character.

So here it is, this will be used as an asset near the graveyard, soon enough I plan on rigging and posing her but for now I thought I'd ask for some feedback.

229125_515817525100056_348840118_n.jpg

About 4-5 hours put into this so far. 1,776 Tris.

Comments and Critiques welcome!

See you all on the boards from now on!

Stockwell

Replies

• AmbiguousPackage
    I think the wings look to straight, if they were curved inward more I think it would have a more dramatic look to it. Also the same for the hands it kind of just looks like a t position. So I am not sure if you planned on putting them into a more interesting position.

Is there going to be any zbrush involved or is it staying like this?
  • Stockwell
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    The character is being modeled for a very low poly game, and she won't be a functioning character, just a static mesh of a statue, but that's why it's fairly low poly. She will also be rigged up soon for a more dynamic pose. Appreciate the feedback fellas.

Will post an update...

Stockwell
  • AmbiguousPackage
    Stockwell wrote: »
    The character is being modeled for a very low poly game, and she won't be a functioning character, just a static mesh of a statue, but that's why it's fairly low poly. She will also be rigged up soon for a more dynamic pose. Appreciate the feedback fellas.

Will post an update...

Stockwell

Cool looking forward to some more updates.