Home General Discussion

Looking for housemate, I have a room available in Melbourne (Australia)

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Snacuum polycounter lvl 9
Heyo.

Yes I know it's in Australia where there is little game jobs and community, as well as I know that there are few Australians here on Polycount. Nonetheless Polycount is the best community I partake in and gets big priority!

So if you have ended up in Melbourne and need a room, I have one here:

It's in Sunshine, a western suburb situated in Zone 1 public transport range (cheap) and closer to the inner city.
Rent and bills is split 4-ways meaning rent would only be: $396 per month (wow!)

You would have special access to one of the many bathrooms, and join in on unlimited Internet. You would be sharing with:
Me, a student with a penchant for art and design.
My pretty ordinary girlfriend.
A mild mannered programmer.

edit - this house is cat friendly and the lease says no smoking indoors, so smoking has to be outside or in the garage. There's also a $396 bond but although it should be prompt, not needed urgently.

Mods - I'm unaware if this thread violates any of the rules in terms of appropriateness, on-topic, clutter, or self-advertisement. I found no rules mentioning it and searched to find that such threads have been accepted previously (for USA though). If this thread is no good please feel free to nuke it.

Replies