Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Suzuki Hayabusa

grand marshal polycounter
Offline / Send Message
Ashervisalis grand marshal polycounter
I used to own a Suzuki SV650S, and loved it. For some reason, it felt like that was my training bike and my dream bike was the fastest (at the time) bike on the planet; The Hayabusa. Well, let me tell you, I went into a dealership one time, and sat on one, and it was heavy as. There was no way I could buy one and then not crash in a corner in the near future. So I stuck with my SV650 which suited my needs much better.

I'm in the block-out faze here. Some of the edges don't line up when smoothed because certain pieces have more edges than others, but I'll fix that at the end instead of adding tons of stuff at the beginning.

Replies

• AlecMoody
    Offline / Send Message
    AlecMoody ngon master
    I would suggest you start your block out and modelling with the frame and work outwards. It is tempting to start with of starting with panels and working inwards but In my experience you will have an easier time resolving picky details about how it all fits together if you work the other way.
  • Ashervisalis
    Offline / Send Message
    Ashervisalis grand marshal polycounter
    Yeah I'm starting to feel that way while I'm making this. I've started on the inner parts of the wheels and will take on your suggestion. Thanks!