Home General Discussion

pimping a game you worked on; what's the "proper" way to do so

Hey guys,

So in May I got a job at a brand new company called Sky Parlor Studios in Sanford, Florida. We are a mobile developer and have two games released so far. I'd like to post them and get feedback and give you lovely folks a chance to hopefully enjoy them too. But, I don't want to post it in like, the pimping and previews section if it's looked down upon. I realize it IS also a pimping section too, I just don't want to be rude as I don't see too many games or "advertisements" posted there.

So yea, is it cool to do so in that section? Should I just do it here? thanks :D

Replies

• EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Its fine to post a pimping thread about a game you worked on. If possible, it would be best if you can post some individual assets, some construction images, or any additional breakdowns on assets other than just "hey look at this game I made".

Take a look at the various RAGE threads in P&P currently.
  • [SF]Three9
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    thanks Earthquake! Yea I'll do so, I didn't think to even reference them since I'm working on mobile games that isn't near the quality of rage, but I'll refer to those as a guideline :)