shotgun2.jpg

The Jiminy Crockett:
rocket5.jpg

The Duct Tape and Cover:
ducttapeandcover.jpg

--- original post ---

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Soldierava.jpg[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]

Listen up, maggots! [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Yesterday at 0800 hours I had a little talk with the boys from R&D. Those four-eye sissies told me that I should get along with my time. Talking about how they invented atoms and that I should kill people with their new invisible gases. I was just about to show them worthless bags of brains personally how effective a good old shovel to the face can be, when they rolled out a demonstration video. Now I don't know how these atomic gimmicky doodads work, but apparently they cause explosions. Big explosions. And I do know that every true patriot loves explosions.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Gentlemen, I have decided to propel myself into...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]atomicage.jpg

First up is something they call the Shady Rocket, or something like that. I do not know why those R&D pansies always want to come up with all those fancy nancy nicknames for weapons. Perhaps they have nothing better to do during their girly tea parties.
They told me it was a tripod mounted nucular device, but I told them that if God wanted us to mount weapons on tripods, He wouldn't have given us shoulders, so I made some adjustments myself.

shadyrocket.jpg

Dismissed!
[/FONT]

Replies