Stylized 2D Toon Shader in Blender
The core knowledge points of the tutorial
1) Understanding how to create a toon shader using real-time shaders in Blender's EEVEE viewport;
2) Read and understand advanced ILM texture channels and how they affect the lighting in your own models;
3) Practice stylizing and tweaking normals with your own models;
4) Stylizing light and shadows on your model using vertex paint;
5) Explore the completed stylized animated project to see how an NPR scene can be animated using the NLA.
Software: Blender 2.8x, 2.9x, 3.
Assistant Software: Photoshop (Any version above 2014); 3DCoat