Home Freelance Job Postings

[CLOSED] Sci-fi / Space 3D Art Commission

[ This posting is now closed. Thank you for all the interest! ]

Hey all,

I've got a small freelance job for some textured 3D sci-fi models. I'm pretty new to this arena so please forgive me if I use the wrong terms here and there.

In short, I'm building a top-down, 2D space game as a bit of a side project, and I'm at the point where having some assets would be very helpful. The game is not unlike EV Nova, in which you fly around in a small ship and try to make your way in the universe. The models I'm looking to commission will be very small – on the scale of the objects in the EVN screencap below – so they don't need to be massively detailed or complex. You can find examples of EVN ships here: https://evn.fandom.com/wiki/Ships_(EVN)

For starters, I'm looking to build out 3 spaceship models and 1 asteroid model:
  1.  A generic cargo/passenger transport – lots of grey and dark colors. Will be the player's starting ship so needs to look run down / poorly maintained.
  2. A transport ship that's more catered to specifically transporting people – kind of like a space bus. Rugged utility over looks.
  3. A cargo ship that's meant to haul small amounts of cargo. Better than the starting ship and will be available for purchase early on.
  4. An asteroid with craters.
Output of the job should textured and ready-for-use in Unreal Engine 4.

I'm genuinely not sure what price range would be reasonable for this type of work, but I'm happy to try and work things out; please provide with a quote if you're interested. My goal is to do some initial testing with these first four models, but expect to commission around 50 more assets in the near future.

Thank you.

Lets Look At EV Nova  The Magnus Kit