Home Freelance Job Postings

Filled

Hi there,

I am looking to purchase a custom 3d model for a canine mascot/cosplay costume mask base that I can 3d print and use for sewing projects. I only need it in a solid color. The model has to be big enough to fit a 24” head covering the chin, I only need the front of the mask however and no backing is required - I can provide more measurements if needed. It is artistic freedom for a more cartoon styled canine head and I do have references to take inspiration from. I’d like there to be fitting cartoon front teeth included (seperate), as well as a pair of printable 3d eye blanks that fit the model (seperate). The file type will have to be in a .obj or .stl so that I may print it. I would also be interested in a feline version of the mask base but it is not required. The mask base model does not need hinges in the jaw as I just need a static front face model to then use for a foam casting. 

Please message me with your price and examples of previous 3d modelling you’ve done along with how long you think it will take you approximately to make the model. I do not have a deadline but I would be appreciative to have it within two months of purchase if at all possible so I can get to using it for my projects. 

Thank you