Nora Character Model [WIP]

triangle
Offline / Send Message
ChiNguyen triangle
Here's a concept from Mortiz Cremer. Ive been working on making a 3D model for the design. I've been using the front and back view as a guide but have been following the final product more closely since there were some slight variation between the two.

Here's my 1st sculpting pass without details except for the heads on her side. So far I think have just about all the components for her character except for the 3rd head that's suppose to dangle with the other 2.
I'd appreciate all the feed back I can get on it!

Replies

• Mocart
    Nice progress. Did a quick overpaint on it.You can overlay it on your screenshot to see all the adjustments. Things I would recommend you pay more attention to is:
     1. the overall flow of the character.
     2. The Silhouette, therefore it is one of the most important things on a Character, you should try to do everything you can to make it as interesting as possible. For example : try to avoid tangents like you had where the flap overlayed the upper part of the leg.
    3. Shape language. I went for a mostly triangular one in the concept, so when blocking out the shapes of the character try to keep these as simple as possible. ( even just keeping triangle in mind always helps me a lot)

Hope this helps !
  • ChiNguyen
    Offline / Send Message
    ChiNguyen triangle
    UPDATE
    Here's another progress update. I think I addressed most of @Mocart 's critiques and added on the rough placements of the bandages. Let me know if something is still off with the body proportions or placements of things.

• ChiNguyen
    Offline / Send Message
    ChiNguyen triangle
    After seeing it again I forgot to fix the mask shape on the above update so here it is.