Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[PAID] 3D Environment Artist / Level Designer

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Dayl polycounter lvl 7
I'm looking for a 3D Environment Artist / Level Designer for Medieval Fantasy Environments.

I have lots of assets but it would be great if you could contribute your own as well. You are welcome to showcase your work in your portfolio immediately, without restriction. 

Teleria is a High Fantasy 3D Action RPG, where players explore the spellbinding world of Teleria while battling dragons, demons, monsters, and hoards of undead.

Teleria is a world divided. It is literally split into four realms by arcane rivers, which the Druids conjured long ago to hold off the demon army of a powerful necromancer. The Elves claimed their own realm, the Druids theirs, and the Humans were left to fend for their piece against the Orcs and Demons…

A thousand years later, in the realm of Men , the ancient Druids have become nothing but myths. Even Xavier himself has drifted into legend. The realm has completely lost its memory of magic, and in the northern capital of Derenor, money seems to be the only thing that matters. Rhien’s father is a sword smith with a mysterious past, who left 8 years ago without explanation. When he suddenly returns from his long journey with a strange box, he claims that it can bring back Rhien’s deceased mother. Instead, Rhien’s life is thrown into a series of cascading calamities…

In Teleria, players find themselves in a world rich with lore and history, populated by colorful characters. Who will come out on top? Who will go down in legend?

If you're interested in working with me, please send me an email with a link to your online portfolio at sagan.tucker@gmail.com

Replies