CLOSED [Paid] 3D Artist for Realistic Person Sculpt (NSFW)

Porter87
null

PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SAMPLES OF REALISTIC HUMAN RENDERINGS AND OR ANATOMY IN YOUR PORTFOLIO. All others will not be considered.

I am looking for a somebody to create a head to toe photo realistic 3D model of a female from reference images. The reference images were taken of the model at different times and you will be tasked to incorporate the ideal parts of her body into a single form based on my suggestions. This includes hair, skin tone/ texture, muscle, mouth, tongue, teeth, orifices.

Finished asset will be animatable, have a skin mask and be anatomically accurate to the female subject. I personally don't care what program is used to sculpt the model as long as the output is in a universal file format that can be rigged and animated.

Will provide plenty of reference images to contractor upon hire.

Requirements:

-Highly Professional and responsive -Willing to collaborate with me, meaning sharing frequent updates for my feedback 

-Experienced in sculpting realistic humans with accurate body proportions, movement geometry and skin color/ texture digitally 

-sample portfolio of finished human 3D renderings -Comfortable using 2d reference images taken at a variety of times and angles of a single person to create the asset 

-Fine morally and culturally with female nudity
-Zbrush or similar software experience

If interested, PM me with your most competitive pricing.

Thank you.