Home Freelance Job Postings

(CLOSED) 3d Modeler and Rigging for Indie Game

JaredofArt
null
Howdy. I'm looking to hire somebody to make one or more 3d models for an indie game that I'm developing for Unity and to rig it so that I can animate it myself for whatever purposes necessary. I'd like to stylize the character with a cel-shaded look to make it look more cartoon or anime-esc, which is the style I'm going for.  I'm looking to create at least 5 models - 4 of them being a low poly count.
This will be for commercial use, just so we're clear. :) 

I'd like 4 of the models to have a very low poly count like the top pic above. Since they'll be viewed from a great distance, detail won't matter too much. Think of a game like Star Craft where you can barely see them. The game I'm making is a SHMUP, just for extra info. :P I don't need facial animations for these models and I guess I'd just need their hair to be able to flow? One of the models is a mech, so that may be a bit more complicated despite the fact that I designed it to look relatively simple.

http://3d.nicovideo.jp/works/td13294
And then I'd like 1 model which is very detailed like above: with a fully rigged face, all cloth is movable, hair can flow well, etc etc. The models from Guilty Gear Xrd are great examples too. That's the style I'm going for.

If you apply for the job offer I'll send more info such as art of the character's design and any whatever questions you might have. It's totally fine if you only want to do the high poly model or think you can only do the low poly ones. Apply for whatever you'd like. :)

I'd like:
- A portfolio or some examples of your work - the more specific to my request the better. ;)
- A general price range of what you'd charge.
- To know what program you use.
- Most importantly I'd also like to request that you don't post pictures or the model elsewhere on the internet, to your own person blog, etc. If you can't do that then I'm sorry I'm not interested.

If I like what you do it'll probably lead to more work. :)

My email is JaredofArt@gmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you.