Home Quixel Megascans

Answered: Quixel Mixer & Bridge + Livelink to Unreal

Greetings.  im having some problems with my bridge from Mixer to unreal ( On trial)

1.when i select my created assets and send then over to Bridge ( it ask´s me to log in , and everything freezes and it never works 
If i press   export in the upper right corner and  press  cancel to login it sends over my mixer maps to unreal. it kind of works. but not realy.

2.It sends over most of the files to unreal besides the material itself what i get is "master materials" + maps  but i dont get the right setup, so basically i have to use a master material and  copy and phase it to rig up the correct maps to it.  ( there is no point for the love link then)  because i could just  import the maps normal and set up the material.

It sends over the master material + my maps.) im pretty sure if sopose to create a material that is driven from master materials. tp copy what i created in the mixer.  ( small note if works with things that is downloaded from  archive). But not if i create a custom one .

3 There is no indication the the "live link" is active the icon is not visible in Unreal at all,  tips  from anyone?

https://www.artstation.com/peterschon

Replies