Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Character Artist looking for work - Character and Props

polycounter
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Nuclear Angel polycounter
Hello my name is Victor Petersson

I recently finished an internship as a character artist at Starbreeze studios where I worked on Payday 2 for 7 months. Currently I am waiting for companies in my area to respond and more openings to open up, so I am looking for freelance work in the meantime. 

I have experience from Starbreeze with professional character work and also I have recently finished a environment piece. I can do texturing, skinning and lowpoly or highpoly modeling, but no animation or rigging. 

I am seeking work at either a studio or freelance. And I am open for a full 40hr work week. 

My website / portfolio is victorpetersson.com and Artstation 

My email is: contact@victorpetersson.com

Proficient in:
  • Maya
  • Zbrush
  • Marvelous Designer
  • Substance Painter
  • Substance Designer
  • Photoshop
  • NDO
  • Unreal Engine 4

Replies

• Nuclear Angel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Nuclear Angel polycounter
    Hello there, I am now opening up to start working freelance again. 

I am open to either full time or part time freelance work. The work have to be paid and I can work remotely. 

I recently had to leave the studio I was working on as that studio had to shut down when our publisher (Starbreeze) went in to reconstruction and our money ran out. And before I worked at that work place I worked freelance for two different companies, Burnward Games and Finite Reality. 

Here is a video showing the character I made for Burnward Games 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNsRXsGQVTE

If you want to see more of my work that I did over at my latest workplace or anything from Finite reality I will gladly share it. 

More images can be found on my website and or on Artstation 

To email me please use this email:
    Contact@Victorpetersson.com