Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Morrigan Aensland - Retrogasm 2018

Hi polycount! I already started working on my entry for the current Retrogasm contest, but figured it would be useful to make a thread to try and get some more feedback/crit!

Current progress is at the clean blockout stage ready for proper sculpting/detailing. Bigger boobs/butt incoming, but general anatomy feedback would be great since there's some things wrong that I cant quite put my finger on. I think her head might be too big too?

Feedback super appreciated and thanks for looking <3

Replies

• EllieTulloch

More progress! Changed some proportions and started detailing, needs another detailing pass then polish! I'd normally like to do a lot more detailing, but the Retrogasm deadline is getting closer and closer!
  • EllieTulloch

Gunna have to consider the HP done if I want to finish on time! it's no where near the level of polish/detail I would usually like, especially on the wings, but I need to move on.

Hoping to replace the bits on her shoulders with alpha cards for some fluffiness but for now it'll have to stay more of a representation of her actual art!

Most of my retopo was done when I cleaned up my blockouts, so hopefully i can get the bakes sorted soon.

Crit on the HP still very welcome although I don't have much time to fix anything huge! Always good to know for next time though :)