Sketchbook: Boon Sakprayoonpong

triangle
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
BoonS triangle
Hello everyone, I'll be posting 2D and 3D work when I can. Feedback is very much welcome.

Replies

• BoonS
    Offline / Send Message
    BoonS triangle
    I'm currently working on a base mesh for a game project. A soldier model that can stand on it's own but can easily be transformed into other archetypes with secondary assets. Only some sketches and a zbrush sculpt to show at the moment.

• BoonS
    Offline / Send Message
    BoonS triangle
    ...uh, heheh, ignoring the two year gap, I recently worked on a freelancing project to create a vertical slice for a game. I did character work, environ work, and animation. More details can be found on my artstation but I'll leave some images here (all rendered in Unity.)

My capacity to alter the details/quality of the assets are limited, but if you can leave any feedback for the sake of my future endeavors, I'd still very much appreciate it.
  • BoonS
    Offline / Send Message
    BoonS triangle
    A personal project. I was interested in designing an NPC that became self-aware and started reading the game-engine code like scripture. But I'd be satisfied if I just got [Sci Fi] [Military] [Space] [Priest] across.
     Artstation link