Home Freelance Job Postings

[Commission Request - Closed] Custom Lucario Model+Rigging

Sairuken
null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Sairuken null
I've been wanting to get a simple custom avatar made for VRChat and other avatar enabled games. The design is pretty straight forward: A Lucario with a red scarf (like that of Captain Falcon's, but longer to about his waist and draped over his back instead of the front.) It does not need to be extremely high quality, but it should also not be noticeably low detailed. The model should contain at least 15k poly, but no more than 30k. Additionally, the eyes can not simply be a texture, they need to be able to be animated, along with the mouth. Lastly, I would like a bone model to use for his Bone Rush move.

Shortened List of Requirements
  • Between 15k to 30k Polygons
  • Eyes and mouth need to be able to be animated
  • Additional Bone model.
  • Needs to be rigged (has a skeleton for animation)
For references, just look up Lucarios for the main body and Captain Falcon for the scarf. This Lucario is fairly generic, so don't sweat the details too much. The eyes should be red like a normal Lucario, as well as the scarf.

The one major difference I would like to note is that I would like this model to have 4 fingers instead of 3 like this picture. It makes it easier to animate hand gestures and such if it has a thumb.

For the bone, it should look something like this.

This model will have to be built completely from scratch. I have no assets, but can provide as many references as necessary.

I will pay 50% upfront, and the other 50% upon completion and delivery of assets. There is no set time limit I need it by, but I will ask for an estimation of time and expect it by then. Please contact me with an estimate (of price and time) if you are interested in taking up this project, and thank you! 

Replies

This discussion has been closed.