Home Career & Education

gamedevmap

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
Gaurav Mathur polycounter lvl 12
gamedevmap is 10 years old!

I started gamedevmap as my way to give back to a community that has given me so much. I've been making games now for nearly twenty years, and I've been fortunate to have worked with some great people on some amazing projects.

Thanks to everyone who has helped spread the word about gamedevmap -- I've never done any press for the map or any advertising. Special thanks to everyone who has written in from around the world with updates and corrections -- this is what has kept me going for all of these years.

I'm developing a roadmap for gamedevmap 2.0 and beyond. You can have a measurable impact on the success of this effort by visiting www.gamedevmap.com, following gamedevmap on Twitter, and liking the gamedevmap Facebook page. Growing the audience for the site now may make more things possible in the future.

If you know of a studio or organization that meets the guidelines for inclusion listed on gamedevmap, or if you have any updates and corrections, please write in to contact@gamedevmap.com. I try to write back to as many people as I can, but it's hard with a full-time job, a family, and my other projects.

Thanks again for your continued support!

I hope to make it to the Polycount Meetup tomorrow night at GDC 2015!

Replies