Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Miner ID:34 ( Working on my first game ready charter, really looking for criticism)

mrpoox
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
mrpoox polycounter lvl 5
Hello, I have been working in Zbrush for some time. Now working on making my first game ready character ( retop, texture, no rigging). This project will take a while, becouse I have to learn so much to finish it and I just started my first year of college.( anyone from Mount Ida? ) , besides that I also want it to take a while, so I can learn as much as I can. I do hope to get as much criticism and help as I can while I am working on it and when I am done. I do not mind completely redoing parts of it, if it is needed. Thank you so much.

Concept is done by a great friend of mine: https://www.artstation.com/stephansink ( knowing him he also wouldn't mind criticism)

Here are different pictures of a WIP rn, don't know exactly how long I have been working on it due to last couple of weeks before school and first couple of weeks during school being chaotic. 

P.S. All of the Pics are with perspective on. Idk if should have them on or off for something like this

Replies