Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Character Art

[RIOT CREATIVE CONTEST 2017] Character Art - Steampunk Lucian

null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
LocNguyen null
Hi everyone , this is the first contest I participated and this gonna be my first game character so I rery excited and quite shy for this  :D just for studying but I'll do my best !!! :3 

Here is my concept I just sketch, I'm inspired by Dishonored game so I decided to put Lucian to this world , hope you like my I ideas :wink:
I still going on this , maybe reduce some unnecessary details and try coloring it . My process will be quite slow ( I'm still in college ), I will spend more time on my project when I'm at home

And sorry for bad english XD

Replies

• LocNguyen
    WIP 2 : concept and base mesh .

Hi , this is my second wip. Im working on copcept and base mesh at the same time . the concept is not finish yet , I haven't concept guns and I think my charater concept still boring at the bottom , and may have to more " steampunk" feeling :) and of course haven't coloring for it yet.

And the base mesh I'm modeling what I satisfied from the concept , I'm modeling from Blender and get ready to Zbrush (details) until I finish my concept and then base mesh .

Thank for supports , see you guys in the Wip 3 and once again sorry for bad english .

• Iced_Latte
    Offline / Send Message
    Iced_Latte triangle
    @LocNguyen I like your process on his face :) There seems to be some more details you need no put in on his 3d (boots, gauntlets, straps, etc). And try to watch the edges on the  model because the concept has very sharp surfaces. Best of luck!