Home Career & Education

Is there something wrong in telling you work for 'X' studio?

IgnitionChemistry
polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
IgnitionChemistry polycounter lvl 5
This is probably not a problem, but I just don't wanna mess things up for me.
I have a freelance contract that will last for a while, working for a studio that is well known in games. When people ask me who am I working for, is it ok to tell them? I mean, I have an NDA contract, and I am aware I can't share any of the project contents, but anyone ever was known to get in trouble for simply telling you are working with a specific studio and nothing else?

Replies

• CrackRockSteady
    Read over your NDA carefully, if you still have questions why not simply ask your contact at the company?
  • Aashir123
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    There is no way except you contact the company. you simply tell others that you are working for a studio and do not share your work more than it. If company requires privacy than you have to keep the name of company private. You should read NDA terms and policies and ask company to resolve your issue. You have to keep the content private either it contains Audiovisual or not.  
  • Aashir123
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    There is no way except you contact the company. you simply tell others that you are working for a studio and do not share your work more than it. If company requires privacy than you have to keep the name of company private. You should read NDA terms and policies and ask company to resolve your issue. You have to keep the content private either it contains Audiovisual or not.