Home Career & Education

What courses and tutorials would you recommend for beginners?

vertex
Offline / Send Message
MarcoSkoog vertex
Hey! I have been dabbling around in Z brush and Maya for a while now on and off. Me and my friend started working on this game together, I'm currently in the role of the full 3D production pipeline to engine (We are working in Unreal). 

I am extremely untechnical and feel a bit overwhelmed by the whole process and what kind of rules and variables applies. Can't quite wrap my head around it. Still, we wanna start making a demo prototype asap, so I don't just wanna do randomly scattered tutorials on different software here and there. 

Do anyone have some really good starter tutorials and courses for the production pipeline from concept art to game engine you can recommend?  That really takes on and explain the full process? Would be mighty helpful! 

Replies

• sacboi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    sacboi high dynamic range

Udemy pretty much has become the 'goto' educational hub these days, aside from a couple of other established resource libraries i.e Digital Tutors, Gnomon Workshop. Anyway checkout this course further if a feasible option for you? which at a cursory glance seems too encapsulate most aspects developing interactive content leveraging your choice of middleware:

Unreal Engine 4: The Complete Beginner's Course

(Learn Video Game Development & How To Design a Game From Scratch Using UE4)