• ShadowFlexy
    Offline / Send Message
    ShadowFlexy polycounter lvl 3
    Hi,

does this work with Maya LT?

• Fansub
    Offline / Send Message
    Fansub sublime tool
    Nope :/ it'll be switching to the Python API very soon, so LT support is definitely nuked.

I *might* port the current MEL version to LT as a "Lite" version. Will see a bit later on ^^'

Also considering to set the price back at 25$ as a lot of AMT and Quick Pipe users have asked for something like a "Lite" cheaper version of this.

Thanks !
  • Fansub
    Offline / Send Message
    Fansub sublime tool
    Spent the night actually trying to adapt it to LT and 2014/2015, along with adding folders. Will be updating the thread as soon as both are done ! :)

Keep in mind that any LT version will not be benefiting the API transition later on, but it will include most features in the short-term (a month or two from now on).

Also, everyone keep 'em feedback/requests coming ;)
  • jul_lef
    Offline / Send Message
    jul_lef polycounter lvl 9
    Nice update to be able to add multiple mesh at the same time.
    On the same note as the random rotation maybe a scale option could be nice... and maybe like in spPaint to control the each axis or global

• Fansub
    Offline / Send Message
    Fansub sublime tool
    Random is already done, coming in the next update :) the UI has been tweaked a bit to give more space to the new feature, too.

As for the scaling, are we talking about scaling just for floaters ? or even Blends too ?

I wouldn't give the user that "power" for Blend mode, as it might screw your mesh very easily depending on what you put in the Blend scale, but if you have any idea oh that subject do tell :)

• [Deleted User]
    Offline / Send Message
    [Deleted User] insane polycounter
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • iacdxb
    Offline / Send Message
    iacdxb polycounter lvl 6
    Much interested to have this plugin for C4D and OSX....!!! Thanks.

• ShadowFlexy
    Offline / Send Message
    ShadowFlexy polycounter lvl 3
    Thanks for looking into the LT option Fansub.
  • musashidan
    Offline / Send Message
    musashidan high dynamic range
    iacdxb said:
    Much interested to have this plugin for C4D and OSX....!!! Thanks.

Yes, and I'd love to have Sophia Vergara but Fansub is a Maya dev......
  • Fansub
    Offline / Send Message
    Fansub sublime tool
    Haha yeah C4D is definitely not going to happen. I could port the current Python internal build to other DCC applications but i prefer to focus on one software and tackle one set of issues instead of going everywhere :)

New update *might* be coming tonight, with LT support, folders/sub-folders, new UI, mass asset creation, random rotations, custom asset names and a bunch of other stuff :)
    EDIT : Also, after thinking a lot about this and getting a few dozens of E-mails from AMT/Quick Pipe users, the price will be set to 25$ on this update, too :) Too bad if you bought it already at 35$ tho :p x)

Slowly porting Kitbash Master code to MESH BLEND, which means no more heavy coding for Adnan again x)

• Fansub
    Offline / Send Message
    Fansub sublime tool
    @TeriyakiStyle Thanks for that Greentooth mesh ! Will be putting it in the library :D
  • Fansub
    Offline / Send Message
    Fansub sublime tool
    No update for tonight ! but here's a quick preview of what's coming :) have a bunch of other stuff that isn't in there yet, just MEL procedures floating around the code.

Apart from the features listed in a previous post, there is one special feature that might see the light of day without waiting for the API : curvature-based deformation !

I've started a basic implementation on the side, and will continue here and there, but this week is going to be very busy work-related, so the next update is gonna combine all the listed feature and if we're lucky the curvature-based deformation too :)  it will just take some more days to combine all that stuff in-between work now

Renaming assets is also coming to the party, btw ! ;)

• jul_lef
    Offline / Send Message
    Great to see that you are adding stuff quickly...  B)
    As for the scale it would be for the blend since as an example some of your pieces when used end up bigger than the face selected but in some case if you want to have a small blend on a larger face that could be nice...and to enforce a relative scale on some details like rivet or screws etc.
    If someone put a too big or too small value well then it s a user error not a bug ;) as long by default it acts like you have it setup.

One thing I found and could be nice to have is when you use the tool and do undo you loose your faces selection...maybe hard to call back that info but if you place the wrong mesh or want to replace with a different one you have to redo your selection.

• oglu
    Offline / Send Message
    oglu polycount lvl 666
    Fansub which material assignment tool are you using in the gif above...? looks interesting...
  • Fansub
    Offline / Send Message
    Fansub sublime tool
    As for the scale it would be for the blend since as an example some of your pieces when used end up bigger than the face selected but in some case if you want to have a small blend on a larger face that could be nice...and to enforce a relative scale on some details like rivet or screws etc.
    If someone put a too big or too small value well then it s a user error not a bug as long by default it acts like you have it setup.
    @jul_lef Yeah the current algorithm still isn't 100% consistent in the way it scales the geometry, will be improving that in the near future along with the bridging algo too.

The thing with the scaling that prevents me of doing it is mostly Maya's broken undo. See, when you import a mesh in a scene, Maya kills your undo queue 100%, and since the scaling is very prone to user input issues (never underestimate how messy some users can be with such tools x) ) I'm gonna have to fix that undo issue first before doing a random scaling parameter :) i know it's technically a user issue if shit happens, but having an undo to help them get back to where they were would be great.

@oglu custom tool ^^' i've made it a year and a half ago and it only works with Blinn materials. People have been asking for it a lot, so i might someday improve it and share it for free to the public ^^'

• BigErn
    Offline / Send Message
    BigErn polycounter lvl 11
    Hey Fansub this looks great as usual :)  The blend thing is nice, but do you have any video of the floating workflow? or is it the same but without the mesh being blended? 
  • Fansub
    Offline / Send Message
    Fansub sublime tool
    I've documented the process in my video tutorial, but basically it does the same thing without blending yeah :)

I'll later on add an option to conform the kitbash borders to the surface, too.
  • jul_lef
    Offline / Send Message

So here is an example of what I mean for the scale.
    If you can have the same size it would make sense for some case as a choice...since the scale version has a lower polygon density in compare of the size that could look not great in some case or you have to over tessellate  the geo to keep everything smooth.

As the undo great if you can do something about it like maybe save selection and bring it back with a special undo command.

In the end any update will be great even other stuff you have plan it s just some ideas ;) 
  • jul_lef
    Offline / Send Message
    Has excited mesh blend is I was looking forward to your 

Fill my holes : quad fill tool

I hope you will manage to squeeze sometimes some day to add it to your tool set ;)

• Fansub
    Offline / Send Message
    Fansub sublime tool
    Thanks for that image ! Yeah i see what you're saying now :) will have to look into a safe way of doing this, like maybe using the scale of the first blended asset for all the others. Added to the workplate, might want to check it once i'm done with the current set of tasks to do ;)

In regards to the fill hole thingy, yeah someday ^_^'
  • jul_lef
    Offline / Send Message
    Looks like in some case the uv's borders end up screwed up but some how not always...

• witos
    Offline / Send Message
    witos polycounter lvl 5
    Same quetion about - Fill my holes : quad fill tool :smiley:
  • jiahao66
    Offline / Send Message
    jiahao66 null
    Hi, I have install problem:
    I copy the "AMT MESH BLEND" folder inside my script directory:

and when I use this command: source "AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" in maya, it shows up an error like this:

is there anything wrong?  or I missed something? or any mistake? Please tell me, thanks~
  • jiahao66
    Offline / Send Message
    jiahao66 null
    I'm using maya 2016 SP4 and 2016.5 SP2 ; windows10  
    both maya version got the same error.

It's a awesome tool, Hope I can try it ASAP... thanks.
  • Fansub
    Offline / Send Message
    Fansub sublime tool
    Hey there ! :) that's a weird error. Can try to run it again and send me in PM the errors that you see in the script editor ?

Thanks !
  • flonesy
    Loving the program but do I need to enter the script every time?
  • Fansub
    Offline / Send Message
    Fansub sublime tool
    You can attach it to a hotkey, shelf button or marking menu :) just attach the following line to one of those options :

source "AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel"
  • Fansub
    Offline / Send Message
    Fansub sublime tool
    Yo ! :) there's a 50% discount on all my tools going on for anyone who bought the 9$ "Get Faster in Maya" tutorial by Wiktor Öhman :) this is a good opportunity to catch Mesh Blend for only 17.5$ instead of 35$, :)

Download tutorial

• ajkjk
    Offline / Send Message
    ajkjk polycounter lvl 3
    I have same problem. its maya 2016 2017 in Window 10. 

// Error: Syntax error

AMtools and pipe are perfectly working. but this is not. Can you help me here?
  • Fansub
    Offline / Send Message
    Fansub sublime tool
    most likely a typo, copy-paste the following line of code and see if it works :

source "AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel"

If it doesn't, then send me by PM the output of the script editor, will check it out and quickly fix the issue :)
  • ajkjk
    Offline / Send Message
    ajkjk polycounter lvl 3
    thank you it is working now. That's really fast respond and fixing. I really satisfied and highly recommend all of your stuff.
  • AXEL
    Offline / Send Message
    AXEL polycounter lvl 6
    Awesome tools! As max user, I feel sad cuz every cool tool is for maya or modo ://
  • Fansub
    Offline / Send Message
    Fansub sublime tool
  • onionhead_o
    Offline / Send Message
    onionhead_o polycounter lvl 16
    getting scale issue with floating mesh in maya 2017. Its way bigger then the base object itself

• Fansub
    Offline / Send Message
    Fansub sublime tool
    Yeah scaling with floaters so far is not really 100% accurate, i've been fiddling around with it for the past couple of days, will hopefully include it in the update :)
  • andrewhwang
    Offline / Send Message
    andrewhwang polycounter lvl 6
    Bought the script but I am having bad results, Maya 2017 update 4

// Error: file: C:/Users/Andrew/Documents/maya/2017/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel line 926: Invalid selection : polyUnite needs at least 2 polygonal objects. // 

• Fansub
    Offline / Send Message
    Fansub sublime tool
    whoa that's really wild as a bug :o

It might be a compatibility issue with Update 4 of Maya 2017. I'm waiting for this weekend to pick up the work on the new update, almost everything changed from the current version, including more solid support for Maya 2017, 2017LT and 2018.

Will update this thread as soon as i have some news :) really sorry for the inconvenience !
  • YabusakaLoon
    No update yet ? ;p
  • simdesigns
    Offline / Send Message
    simdesigns polycounter lvl 3
    i would like to add "wireframe" mesh the Library only shows (a mesh set with a standart blinn material ..not wireframe)in the library how can i do it?
  • simdesigns
    Offline / Send Message
    simdesigns polycounter lvl 3
    another question how to set the library to responsive (width auto;)
  • Fansub
    Offline / Send Message
    Fansub sublime tool
    Hey there ! :) update is nearly done, i've commissioned a kitbash library with an artist and received it the other day. I'll squeeze in every minute i have in the coming weekend and try to release it :)

simdesigns : to show the wireframe on the library i'd guess you can just set up the wireframe on shaded to be visible when you create a new asset, but you can't have it on already created assets i'm afraid :/

In regards to responsive design, that's a nono when doing a MEL user interface. Sure it could be done, but things would be too slow to be worth it :)
  • BigErn
    Offline / Send Message
    BigErn polycounter lvl 11
    Hey man, any word on making this working in 2018? I think I will buy as soon as it's in there!
  • kanzo
    Offline / Send Message
    kanzo null
    BigErn said:
    Hey man, any word on making this working in 2018? I think I will buy as soon as it's in there!
    been working in 2018 since day 1.  using it now
  • tonguei
    Offline / Send Message
    tonguei null
    Hi,

does this work with Maya LT?
  • Fansub
    Offline / Send Message
    Fansub sublime tool
    The current version doesn't. As soon as i'm back on the tools i'll double-checking LT support. Last internal build it was working great, just need to check 2018 compatibility.
  • YabusakaLoon
  • OvidiusTiberius
    Offline / Send Message
    OvidiusTiberius polycounter lvl 3
    Man, AMT Mesh Blend 1.1 plugin has issues with saving meshes in the Floating Assets Library. For some unknown reason it keeps randomly deleting some of my meshes i saved. It's super frustrating! Please double check it before releasing v 1.2. It might as well have problems with saving and memorizing high poly meshes (40-100k). I need to use this as a kitbash library with meshes generated in Fusion 360 as well, or made with Hard Mesh 2, not only low poly subD. Thanks.

PS: And i think i know where the problem is: the Floating Assets Library seem to always reduce to the same number of items like as many you have in the Blending Assets Library. That shouldn't happen i believe, as they are two separate things.
  • onionhead_o
    Offline / Send Message
    onionhead_o polycounter lvl 16
    v1.1 scale is still way off for Floating Assets. please fix. I tested this in both maya 2016-2017
  • pOgOstyle
    Offline / Send Message
    pOgOstyle polycounter lvl 8
    Nevermind, i also hope for a fix couse i have no real use for this plugin atm.
  • LeoWen1993
    Hi! I got an issues when I start in maya 2018  OS:win 10, I got this error when I try to start this plugin at script editor.
    here is the error:

source "AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel";
    // Error: menuItem -label "90? -p AngleSwitch;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 31.37: Unterminated string. // 
    // Error: else if ($GetAngle == "90?) { $Rotation = 90.0 ;}
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 490.50: Unterminated string. // 
    // Error: $Rotation = $GetVal;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 499.20: "$GetVal" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: }
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 501.1: Procedure is missing a return statement. // 
    // Error: return $Rotation;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 503.17: "$Rotation" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 505.1: Syntax error // 
    // Error: if ($Result == "Set as custom") {
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 517.14: "$Result" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: $Rotation = $text;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 521.18: "$text" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: menuItem -edit -label ($text) CustomBlendAngle;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 522.29: "$text" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 526.1: Syntax error // 
    // Error: else if ($GetAngle == "90?) { $Rotation = 90.0 ;}
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 535.50: Unterminated string. // 
    // Error: else { GetCustomRotation;}
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 540.26: Syntax error // 
    // Error: for($i = 0; $i<size($EdgeList); $i++) {
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 552.30: "$EdgeList" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: string $SortedList[]; $TokenInt = `tokenize $EdgeList[$i] "[]" $SortedList`;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 553.62: "$EdgeList" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: int $ifhf = fwriteAllText($Path,$CacheTo);
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 567.32: "$Path" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: $fileId = fopen($Path,"w");
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 573.22: "$Path" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: fprint($fileId,$CacheTo );
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 575.15: "$fileId" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: fclose($fileId);
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 577.15: "$fileId" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 581.1: Syntax error // 
    // Error: $FileOpen = fopen($Path,"r");
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 591.24: "$Path" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: string $ReadFContent = `fread $FileOpen $ReadFContent` ;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 593.53: "$FileOpen" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: fclose($FileOpen);
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 595.17: "$FileOpen" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: stringArrayInsertAtIndex(size($Edges), $Edges, ($OBJName + ".e["+$SortedList[$i]+"]"));
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 600.58: "$OBJName" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: return $Edges;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 603.14: Use of "return" statement is only valid within a procedure definition. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 605.1: Syntax error // 
    // Error: string $GetName = basenameEx($Image);
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 615.36: "$Image" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: string $ListImgGroup[] = `getFileList -folder $Path  -filespec ($Split[0]+"*")`;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 619.54: "$Path" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: image -image $Image AMTimg_cur;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 636.30: "$Image" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 650.1: Syntax error // 
    // Error: string $Path = dirname($GetIMG);
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 658.31: "$GetIMG" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: string $GetName = basenameEx($GetIMG);
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 660.37: "$GetIMG" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: if ($Operand == "Next") {
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 670.15: "$Operand" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: if ($Operand == "Previous") {
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 684.15: "$Operand" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 698.1: Syntax error // 
    // Error: if (size($selection) >= 1) {
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 710.20: "$selection" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: string $FaceGroup[] = `filterExpand -selectionMask 34 -expand true $selection`;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 712.78: "$selection" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: if (size($FaceGroup) >= 1) { MeshBlendAMT($Asset, $Operand); }
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 714.49: "$Asset" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: if (size($FaceGroup) >= 1) { MeshBlendAMT($Asset, $Operand); }
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 714.59: "$Operand" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 726.1: Syntax error // 
    // Error: string $CatchImport[] = (`ImportKitbash($Component)`); //Import Kitbash
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 752.51: "$Component" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: string $SortedList[]; $TokenInt = `tokenize $Component"/\\" $SortedList`;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 783.59: "$Component" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: if ($Operand == "Blend") {
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 835.15: "$Operand" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: else if ($Operand == "Float") {
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 838.20: "$Operand" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: if ($Operand == "Float") {
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 842.15: "$Operand" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: else if ($Operand == "Blend") {
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 850.20: "$Operand" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 858.15: "$Operand" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 914.15: "$Operand" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: if ($Operand == "Float") {
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 967.15: "$Operand" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 981.1: Syntax error // 
    // Error: vector $v;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 997.10: Invalid redeclaration of variable "$v" as a different type. // 
    // Error: for( $v in $vertexPositions ) {
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 998.29: "$vertexPositions" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: $average = $sum / size( $vertexPositions );
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1006.42: "$vertexPositions" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: return $average;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1008.16: Use of "return" statement is only valid within a procedure definition. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1010.1: Syntax error // 
    // Error: string $stringToParse = $polyInfoResult[0];
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1018.43: "$polyInfoResult" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: string $parentShape[] = `listRelatives -parent $pFaceName`;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1029.58: "$pFaceName" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: return $unitWorldNormal;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1038.24: Use of "return" statement is only valid within a procedure definition. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1040.1: Syntax error // 
    // Error: if( mag( $tangent1 ) == 0 ) {
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1048.20: "$tangent1" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: vector $tangent2 = unit( cross( $pNormal, $tangent1 ) );
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1052.41: "$pNormal" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: vector $tangent2 = unit( cross( $pNormal, $tangent1 ) );
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1052.53: "$tangent1" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error:     ($pNormal.x),  ($pNormal.y),  ($pNormal.z),  0.0;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1056.15: "$pNormal" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1056.15: Illegal extension on an expression of type no type. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1056.30: "$pNormal" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1056.30: Illegal extension on an expression of type no type. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1056.45: "$pNormal" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1056.45: Illegal extension on an expression of type no type. // 
    // Error:     ($tangent1.x), ($tangent1.y), ($tangent1.z), 0.0;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1057.16: "$tangent1" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1057.16: Illegal extension on an expression of type no type. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1057.31: "$tangent1" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1057.31: Illegal extension on an expression of type no type. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1057.46: "$tangent1" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1057.46: Illegal extension on an expression of type no type. // 
    // Error:     ($pPosition.x), ($pPosition.y), ($pPosition.z), 1.0 >>;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1058.17: "$pPosition" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1058.17: Illegal extension on an expression of type no type. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1058.33: "$pPosition" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1058.33: Illegal extension on an expression of type no type. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1058.49: "$pPosition" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1058.49: Illegal extension on an expression of type no type. // 
    // Error:     ($m[3][0]) ($m[3][1]) ($m[3][2]) ($m[3][3]) $pObjectName;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1064.61: "$pObjectName" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1066.1: Syntax error // 
    // Error: for ($FaceGroup in $FaceGroupArray) {
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1077.35: "$FaceGroupArray" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: vector $normal = eval($cmd + "(\"" + $FaceGroup + "\")");
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1079.28: "$cmd" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: vector $normal = eval($cmd + "(\"" + $FaceGroup + "\")");
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1079.49: "$FaceGroup" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: vector $average = $AverageVector / size( $FaceGroupArray );
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1085.58: "$FaceGroupArray" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: return ($average);
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1087.18: Use of "return" statement is only valid within a procedure definition. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1089.1: Syntax error // 
    // Error: for($i = 0; $i < size($EdgeList); $i++) {
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1098.32: "$EdgeList" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: string $Vertices[] = `filterExpand -sm 31 ( polyListComponentConversion("-tv", $EdgeList[$i]) )`;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1102.93: "$EdgeList" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: $EdgeSizeSum = $EdgeSizeSum + $dist;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1111.29: "$EdgeSizeSum" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: return $EdgeSizeSum;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1115.20: "$EdgeSizeSum" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1117.1: Syntax error // 
    // Error: for ($i = 0; $i < size($VtxList); ++$i) {
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1127.32: "$VtxList" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: float $vtx1[] = `xform -q -t -ws $TargetVtx`;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1129.44: "$TargetVtx" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: float $vtx2[] = `xform -q -t -ws $VtxList[$i]`;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1130.46: "$VtxList" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: return $Pos;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1144.12: "$Pos" is an undeclared variable. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1146.1: Syntax error // 
    // Error: string $FaceGroup[] = `filterExpand -selectionMask 34 -expand true $selection`;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1155.78: "$selection" is an undeclared variable. // 
    // Error: return $ShellList;
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1183.18: Use of "return" statement is only valid within a procedure definition. // 
     // 
    // Error: "C:/Users/Leo/Documents/maya/2018/scripts/AMT Mesh Blend/MeshBlend.mel" line 1185.1: Syntax error //