Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Cartoon Demon Girl - Eskah

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
Cless polycounter lvl 8
Hello everyone!

My name is Daniel Marí, but I use the name Cless or Cless_Aurion on the internet.
I've been studying for a few years 3D Art and videogame development. I've also worked in a number of small indie titles as a freelance.

It's my first time posting a sculpture here. I would love it if someone would take the time to criticize or give some feedback!

I'm following Enrique Bolatre's (NightHead) Concept Art of his own character Eskah.

I started doing this sculpt one year ago while I streamed the process on Twitch.
It took me around 4 days to get it to this point:

I spent the first day to get the anatomy in place and the second to block the clothing.
The 3rd and 4th day I spent them trying to do the boots (I had a hard time with those at the time), giving more detail to the fur under the belt and giving detail to the hair.

I was studying at Gnomon for a year, so I stopped doing streamings and working in this piece at all until last week when I started again.
My idea is to make it game ready, like if it was for a current console/PC game.

The last day 
 I've retopologized the head to be able to do the inside of the mouth properly and give to the head better detail (this won't be the lowpoly head for the game model!).

This is the last image from yesterday's streaming (making it 6 days total)

I worked also on the fur, making individual strands, worked on the boots to added more detail. I also completely redid the tail.

That's all for now! I'm excited to hear what you guys think about it!

=================================================
And just in case anyone is interested, I'll leave you with my Twitch channel and my Artstation below!
I'm streaming quite regularly on Twitch (close to one time a day)

Artstation:
https://www.artstation.com/cless 

Twitch:
http://twitch.tv/cless_aurion/chat?popout=

Replies