Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] Rigger, Animator & APEX Cloth

jgg
jgg
null
Offline / Send Message
jgg null
Characters are optimized low res, simple rigs (but I am looking for a rigger as well who can fit the characters to this rig).
Some have Cloth which needs to be turned into APEX

Need to have a lot of experience and animate really well

Job price is negotiable

Replies

• Elithenia
    Offline / Send Message
    Elithenia polycounter
    So what exactly are you asking for?
    What animations do you want?
    How many different animations do you want? 
  • NextGenAnimator
    Offline / Send Message
    NextGenAnimator polycounter lvl 2
    APEX is a cloth simulation (physX cloth), can be found in UE4 and 3D packages. Basically make the cloth mesh and then have it simulated using physX.
    Was that helpful?

I am interested in the work, give me a bell if needed.

My Email: alex@komotion.co.uk
    Komotion Animation TD
  • Elithenia
    Offline / Send Message
    Elithenia polycounter
    So you only want the cloth turned into APEX... and then have it simulated?
    Only the cloth? Not the characters? 

Sorry I'm just trying to understand what you are looking for. 
  • Hito
    Offline / Send Message
    Hito interpolator
    @Elithenia, sounds like jgg is looking for some character animation, plus some APEX setup work on some of the characters. Cloth sim happens at run time, not animated like rest of the character.
  • jgg
    Offline / Send Message
    jgg null
    Yes, sorry for the delay. It turns out that I have a rig which needs to be added to these character models. Only 1 character needs extra bones that this rig does not have already (so I'm looking for those to be created in addition to these rigs fitted to the character models).

To clarify a little more, APEX Cloth is created in Autodesk software like 3ds Max or Maya. The characters have simple "clothes" like a barbarian skirt which CAN be animated alongside regular character animation. But UE4 can instead switch a clothing converted to APEX Cloth and it will take on physics instead of needing keyframes. We in the end, ditch the bone for the clothing and instead convert it to an APEX Cloth. Export the cloth alongside the character model and UE4 will switch the clothing which would normally need animation with APEX Cloth (reacts to engine physics) from a UE4 skeletal mesh viewer settings panel.
  • LimitedSlipStudios
    Offline / Send Message
    LimitedSlipStudios polycounter lvl 4
    JGG is only willing to pay $500 USD for 200+ uniquely styled animations and the APEX support on 2 characters.  He is claiming that a professional animator has agreed to do the work. 

Curious if there are any skilled professionals here who would do this kind and amount of work for that price point  because I want to hire them for all of our projects. 
  • Elithenia
    Offline / Send Message
    Elithenia polycounter
    JGG is only willing to pay $500 USD for 200+ uniquely styled animations and the APEX support on 2 characters.  He is claiming that a professional animator has agreed to do the work. 

Curious if there are any skilled professionals here who would do this kind and amount of work for that price point  because I want to hire them for all of our projects. 
    That's why I was wondering if it was for the characters as well as the Apex, but I still didn't get a response to that. Just what APEX was xD @Hito seems to have gotten it though :) 

So: $500 for Character animations, fitting rigs to the characters, adding a bone in the rig..  plus the added support for the APEX..
  • Eric Chadwick
    jgg has been banned for abusing other members with slurs in PMs. 
This discussion has been closed.