Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Yamcha fan art

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
wellweishaupt polycounter lvl 6
Wip of classic Yamcha, when he used to look bad ass at his first appearance on classic Dragon Ball.
I'm just working on it during my spare time, and I may finish it as collectible piece. ;)
Cheers!

Replies

• slosh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    slosh hero character
    I love what you have going but it feels like the forehead is a bit too exaggerated.  Maybe attach the ref images you are looking at as well.
  • wellweishaupt
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey @slosh sorry for the big delay, and thank you for your feedback.
    About the forehead I tend to agree with you but if we take a look at the classic style of dragon ball they tend to have exaggerated foreheads in general.
    Take a look at my ref plate, I'm sticking more with the first one from the left.
    Cheers.

• wellweishaupt
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Decided to keep working slowly on this guy, rarely when I have some free time.
    Take a look at the progress on the rest of the body so far, still a lot to refine. I'm going to finish it as collectible ready to be printed.
    Cheers.

• nico1984
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nico1984 polycounter lvl 4
    hi, im finding the eyes a bit odd, i mean the eyelyd line i supouse its some kind of shadow between the actual eyeball and the lyd, but it doesnt correspond with the smoothnes of the other shadows