Home Unreal Engine

working on a game (COMING WINTER 17')

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
BlueBow131 polycounter lvl 5

Blob Jump:
 Is a side scrolling platformer with 30 levels planned on being made in 3 different themes (10 level with each theme).  The first 12 lvls already finished. Jump the platforms and avoid the spikes to get to the next level. I am the only one right now working on this game. I will firstly publish on itch.io (THIS WINTER)  and hopefully later get it on steam. The price is TBD but no more than $4.99. I'm hoping the word of my game will get around and I really want people to play it and love it.
p.s. Supports GamePad.

Level example:

About The Dev:
My name is Adam and i am a 16 year old(Grade 11) 3d modeler/sculpter and learning visual scripting; I live in America. I love digital art and i AM going to pursue a carrer as a 3d artists and/or animator. I am currently enrolled in animation class at my high school. I got a job to support my digital art and get a better set up, all i have right now is my laptop and a pad tablet, but with my job i'll be able to improve my set up, I'm working hard for what i want and need. I have a lot of game concepts and ideas in a journal that I have. 

Software/Programs I Currently Use:
blender
krita
ue4
mixamo

Software/Programs I Plan on Owning in the Future:
blender 
maya
Zbrush
photoshop
substance painter
marvelous designer