Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Wakongo River

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
JeyDia polycounter lvl 4
Hi polycount Here's my last scene called Wakongo River rendered with Unity 2017

A futuristic peaceful African city carved by the people living in it created for the Artstation Challenge: Beyond Human

Hope you like it , you can always give me feedbacks I will use them for my next scene 

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/evoab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-y1ArY1-OY

Main shot :

Replies

• Macattackk
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Macattackk polycounter lvl 7
    This looks really good, great sense of style. One thing I noticed is in the video, the swarm of birds seemed a bit odd and forced. It may have been more interesting to have less birds that are flying through out the city to get a better sense of scale in different locations of the video/screenshots. The swarm just felt like some kind of particle effect rather than a flock of birds.
  • FreneticPonies
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    FreneticPonies polycounter lvl 3
    Very shiny! Maybe a bit too shiny and clean? It's like there's a swarm of robots that clean the entirety of each building every single day, so there's no visible dirt or stains or etc. anywhere. Maybe that's what your were going for?
  • lotet
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    lotet hero character
    love it, great design and style!
  • JeyDia
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JeyDia polycounter lvl 4
    Very shiny! Maybe a bit too shiny and clean? It's like there's a swarm of robots that clean the entirety of each building every single day, so there's no visible dirt or stains or etc. anywhere. Maybe that's what your were going for?
    Yes that's what I was going for and, Haha exactly I had this in mind for the cleaner robot

lotet said:
    love it, great design and style!
    Thank you

This looks really good, great sense of style. One thing I noticed is in the video, the swarm of birds seemed a bit odd and forced. It may have been more interesting to have less birds that are flying through out the city to get a better sense of scale in different locations of the video/screenshots. The swarm just felt like some kind of particle effect rather than a flock of birds.
    Thank you and yes I see what you mean