Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

WonderWoman - Gal Gadot for 3D printing

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
rokkuroxxas polycounter lvl 4
Ive been working on this model on my spare time, i hope to have it ready in 1 month tops. 2 weeks so far, how is it looking and what can i improve? i would greatly apreciate any and all feedback.

Replies

• kreativbloc
    Offline / Send Message
    kreativbloc polycounter lvl 3
    I would say to pay special attention to the corner of the lips and the knees. The likeness needs  a bit of work too. I get that it may be a speed thing but if the quality suffers it' s not worth it IMO. Keep it up.
  • slosh
    Offline / Send Message
    slosh hero character
    Just curious, why are you limiting yourself to 1 month?  I'd say progress is good but if you're already at 2 weeks, don't rush to finish in the next 2 weeks.  The likeness and proportions both need work.  She looks rather thick for Gal.  As for her face, it's really hard to give crits without seeing more ref.  One thing to keep in mind is to try and get ref from similar time frames,  I'm sure Gal worked out heavily for the WW part and thus her face will probably change in that time as well.  Her face looks a tad masculine and her lips are too sharp.  I think you could look into some anatomy studies for lips, nose, eyes, face, etc to get those looking accurate.