Home Technical Talk

Zbrush. I give up. Will pay someone to do the UVs for me

BenJi2D
node
Offline / Send Message
BenJi2D node
I can't. 21 days into this model and I can't do it. I've dedicated my whole time and ignored my friends and my gf cuz of this model and I can not finish it. I've watched dozens of tutorials, I've asked 3 different people, I've tried substance painter, unfold3D, photoshop with ZappLink, Zbrush itself, I did some hard surface stuff in Maya, I used Illustrator to make stuff, extrude them in Maya, and then import into Zbrush and I.can.not.continue.
My brain is broken after all of this. I've never struggled so hard in a software before. All I wanna do is sent only the torso of the model to someone who can make usable UV's so I can then import it into Substance Painter (which I'm using from today), draw the tattoes of the model and finish it once and for all. The model needs UV's for every subtool it has bcuz I need normal maps so the model polycount will be under 1mil but still has details, so I can upload it in one of the 3D webpages...and that's it. Never done normal maps before, but I guess I'll strugle another week or so with this specific thing.
But for now...just...UV's for the body, I'll draw the stuff...give my mind a rest.
For a person who has only made minecraft like models in Maya, all of this sh*t I had to face for the past 40 days (20 for the first model and 20 for this one) is MORE THAN overwhelming. I can't do it. With nobody pro enough to ask to, and not enough tutorials...I'm over with it.

So...who wants to earn some very fast cash? Please...don't try to teach me how to do it...I don't care anymore. Just do it for me, I'm pretty sure it'll take you 10-20 mins max. 

Replies