Home 2D Art Showcase & Critiques

Feng Zhu Art test showcase

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
kkfreak polycounter lvl 4
Did an art test to enter Feng Zhu Design School!

Replies

• chubbycat
    Offline / Send Message
    chubbycat polycounter lvl 6
    Cool stuff man. I love the exploratory vehicle designs. Let us know how you go with getting in. Best of luck :blush:  
  • kkfreak
    Offline / Send Message
    chubbycat said:
    Cool stuff man. I love the exploratory vehicle designs. Let us know how you go with getting in. Best of luck :blush:  
    Hi Chubbycat, I've gotten in the school, will be starting on 12 June :smiley:
    Thanks for the comment ~!

• slosh
    Offline / Send Message
    slosh hero character
    You have to do an art test to go to school?  I get having to have a portfolio but an art test?  that sounds kind of ridiculous to me.  I mean, that's worse than doing an art test for a job lol.  The work looks great btw!  I hope you get in.  Do you get a full ride if you get in?   haha
  • kkfreak
    Offline / Send Message
    slosh said:
    You have to do an art test to go to school?  I get having to have a portfolio but an art test?  that sounds kind of ridiculous to me.  I mean, that's worse than doing an art test for a job lol.  The work looks great btw!  I hope you get in.  Do you get a full ride if you get in?   haha
    Yeah, it was  requirement to enter, thankfully I got in :smiley:
    Thanks for the kind words, what do you mean by full ride? haha
  • [Deleted User]
    Offline / Send Message
    [Deleted User] insane polycounter
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kkfreak
    Offline / Send Message
    full ride = free ride = scholarship etc. - these look pretty cool!  Don't forget to check back in and compare progress before and after the school grind - good luck!
    Oh !!! I see, haha they don't offer full ride at the school :neutral:
    Thanks ! will check back and upload in one years time :)