Home Career & Education

Udemy courses/online class questions?

hell-dew
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
hell-dew polycounter lvl 4
Anyone have any luck with courses from Udemy? I see that they pretty much have all the courses on sale but i was wondering if anyone could give any recommendation or personal opinions on the site. Im a 3d artist who came out of school for game dev and havent been able to find another job for a few months so figured may as well polish up the portfolio. At some point I really want to go into level design. I haven't gotten much of a chance to learn the substance packages yet so I figured ask around here for some advice. mostly cause if there is free good alternatives or good paid stuff i dont mind either but i just want to learn stuff...

speaking of which anyone know any good courses? A friend took the I animate course and had a lot of luck with it I was wondering if there was something similar that people might recemend for modeling? I find im way to deadline focused and my work environment at home completely sucks  currently making progress slow but i want to at least get my foot in the door.

Replies