Home General Discussion

Looking for friends :)

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Ariannwyn polycounter lvl 4
Hey guys :)

I was reading this article today that was saying how influential friends are - if you have a friend who drinks heavily (for example), you are 50% more likely to become a heavy drinker yourself. Long story short, I want more friends who are 3D Artists in order to be a good influence on me ;)
I'll introduce myself and if you want to explore friendship with me go ahead and comment with a little bit about you. Since I am not on the forums much, I may be posting in the wrong place. If so, feel free to help me out and let me know.

My name is Emily Adams, I am a 3D artist at a small studio in Oregon. I've been working on 3D off an on for 6 years (I thought for a while that I might go down a different career path) and I am self taught. I would consider myself to be a rather excitable person, but I tend to get discouraged quickly as well. I want to learn everything at once so I tend to be more like a distracted doggy chasing squirrels  :p But I am getting better at being focused every day!
Right now I am attempting to do one of the current Artstation challenges, but I am getting a bit lost on what to do and it would be nice to talk to another 3D artist on how to go about my projects. 
I recently (last week) got married, and I am super lucky because my husband is a concept artist at the same studio I work at. 

If you would like to look at my artstation that is just fine with me :) It only has one thing on it as most of my work within the last few years I can't post yet since the game I am working on hasn't been released. https://www.artstation.com/artist/ariannwyn 

Anyways, it would be great if anyone wants to befriend me. If you don't want to post you can just send me a private message too. That's fine with me. :)
I am big on chatting and forum posts are hard for me since the communication is so slow. 
Thanks!
Emily/Ari

Replies